The Association of College and University Educators recently shared their most popular blog posts from 2017. We have copied the links below in case you would like to visit them in anticipation of the upcoming semester.
- Michael Wesch: What Inspired Me to Redesign My Syllabus
- Penny MacCormack: A Metacognitive Approach to Midsemester Feedback
- Elizabeth Barkley: The Importance of Checking for Student Understanding
- Stephen Brookfield: Delivering an Effective College Lecture Through a Student’s Lens
- Christine Harrington: The Power of Risk-Taking: Why Faculty Should Learn and Use Research-Based Teaching Practices