Technopoli. An online calendar to help educators quickly and easily find seminars, workshops, conferences, and training about integrating learning technologies into teaching and learning. It's also a time saver—sign up to have events that matter to you sent directly to your inbox.
Ohio Learning Network. A great resource that provides detailed information on the Learning Communities Initiative, as well as information regarding distance learning and teaching and learning with technology.
Ohio Learns. A listing of Ohio’s Distance Learning degrees and courses.
OLN Teaching and Learning Resource Page. A list of teaching and learning initiatives, which includes resources related to learning techniques.
- Bowling Green State University Center for Teaching, Learning, and Technology
- Cleveland State University Center for Teaching and Learning
- Kent State University Instructional Resource Center
- Kent State University Faculty Professional Development Center
- Miami University Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning (CELT)
- Oberlin Center for Technologically Advanced Teaching
- The Ohio State University Faculty and TA Development
- The Ohio State University Technology-Enhanced Learning and Research Center (TELR)
- Ohio University Center for Innovations in Technology for Learning
- Otterbein College Center for Teaching and Learning
- Shawnee State University Teaching and Learning Center
- University of Akron Center for Collaboration and Inquiry
- University of Akron Institute for Teaching and Learning
- University of Cincinnati Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning
- University of Cincinnati Faculty Technology Resources Center
- University of Dayton Ryan C. Harris Learning Teaching Center
- Wright State University Center for Teaching and Learning
- Youngstown State University Center for Teaching and Learning Technology