2008-2009 Innovation Grants
Deadline for Submission: CLOSED
Please click here to download the Grant Package (PDF).
This document contains information on the Ohio Learning Network's Innovation Grant Proposal Submission. If you are interested in applying, please fill out the documents in this package, and return them to Tsui Cheah via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 2, 2008.
Those interested in applying for an Innovation Grant are encouraged to attend a Grant Writing Workshop held on Elluminate prior to the proposal due date.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Regional Coordinator Tsui Cheah at:
Grant Writing Workshop
Date: Friday April 4th, 2008
Time: 10am - 11am
The purpose of this session is to review the goals of the Innovation Grant, as well as the review criteria used by the Review Committee. Please come prepared with any questions you have concerning the proposal.
Below are instructions to access Elluminate:Part 1 (Creating your Collaboration Suite Account):
- Go to: http://community.oln.org
- Click "Create an Account"
- Fill out the form and click "Create Account"
- Enter the Collaboration Suite by clicking on: http://community.oln.org/oln
- Click: "Join"
- Select your "Activity Updates" and click "Join"
- Click "Enter the Community"
Part 2 (Establishing and testing your connection to the Online Meeting Room):
- Enter the OLN Collaboration Suite: http://community.oln.org/oln
- Turn on your speakers and make sure your microphone is plugged in
- Click on "OLN Meeting Room-25 Seat" (1st "Highlight" at the top of the page)
- Click the green button labeled "Enter Now"
- Open with JNLP file" - Click "OK" (first time only)
- Be patient and wait for the Java plug-in to load (one-time 5 mg download)
- Security Warning Click "Start" (first time only)
- License Agreement Click "I Agree" (first time only)
- If you are entering the meeting room a 2nd or 3rd time, just follow the simple prompts!
- Explore aspects of the meeting room! See your name in the "Participant
Info" window! Test your microphone level.