The Winter Learning Institute is just around the corner!
Register now and join us on January 26, 2009, as we explore how we can better assess our learning community work! We are proud to present Dr. Gary Brown from Washington State University as our guest speaker on learning, assessment, and technology. Read more >>
The Central Ohio Regional Center proudly awards three 2008-2009 Innovation Grants
- "REFLECT: Using Blogs and Wikis to Improve Reflection and Critical Thinking across the Disciplines"
- Marsha Huber and Shirine Mafi, Otterbein College
- "Multimedia Instruction and Performance Assessment Practices for Teachers"
- Clare Kilbane and Karen Robinson, Otterbein College
- "Bridging the Gap – Supporting the Transition from Pre-Nursing to Nursing"
- Cheryl Mace, Mount Carmel College of Nursing, Partner: Ohio Dominican University
- Read more >>